Pay Your Bills Sweepstakes
COCA-COLA PRESENTS CIRCLE K “Pay Your Bills” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF Northern OH, PA, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NY, VT & WV,
18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER AT DATE OF ENTRY IN SWEEPSTAKES. CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Acceptance of Official Rules: By entering the Coca-Cola Presents Circle K Pay Your Bills Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), you hereby accept and agree to these official rules (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of Circle K Stores Inc., its parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, and retailers, including without limitation Mac’s Convenience Stores LLC (collectively with Circle K Stores Inc., “Circle K”) in connection with the Sweepstakes, which decisions are final.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is offered and open to persons who at all times during the Sweepstakes Period: (a) are legal residents of Northern Ohio, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont or West Virginia; (b) are at least 18 years old. Employees, officers, and directors, including immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, and sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and any person residing in their same households, whether or not related, of Circle K are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Circle K will make the final determination as to whether entrants are eligible to take part in the Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes between 12:00:01 a.m. EST on June 5, 2019, through 11:59:59 p.m. EST on September 3, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), and Circle K will keep the official clock for the Sweepstakes. Entries received after the Sweepstakes Period will not be valid.
- ENTERING: Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by purchasing qualifying item(s) and entering phone number at the register. Qualifying items are clearly marked in participating Circle K stores.
Alternate method of entry: Print your name, address, date of birth, email and phone number on 3”x5” piece of paper and mail in in an envelope with the proper postage to: Circle K Pay Your Bills Entry, c/o OTT Communications, 13100 Magisterial Drive, Suite 202, Louisville, KY 40223. One (1) entry per household per day. Copied/mechanically reproduced mail entries will not be accepted.
All entries become the property of Circle K and may not be acknowledged or returned. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. Circle K reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time which in Circle K’s opinion does not comply with these Official Rules.
- PRIZES: Prizes awarded at the end of the sweepstakes period as follows:
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) entrant (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will receive up to $25,000 (Twenty-five thousand dollars) to pay tuition, loans and/or bills for 1 year.
DREAM VACATION for 4: $7,500.00 (Seven thousand, five hundred dollars) paid by check to winner who will be responsible for all travel and related expenses.
$10,000 (Ten thousand dollars) Cash paid by check.
FREE Gas for a Year in the form of a Circle K Gift Card in the amount of $3,000.00 (Three thousand dollars).
Total ARV $55,500 (Fifty-five Thousand) Gift cards are subject to the standard terms set by issuer. All Prize Winners will be issued an IRS 1099 tax form for the actual value of the Prize. Prize Winners will be solely responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes on prizes. All costs and expenses not expressly specified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winners. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution, cash redemption, assignment, or transfer of any prize permitted but the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable for any reason. Prize Winners must supply the Sponsor with their social security number for tax purposes.
- SELECTION OF WINNER/DRAWING: The Weekly and Grand Prizes will be awarded by random drawing. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period and are estimated to be 1 in 57,216. The drawing for the potential Prize Winners will take place on or about September 9, 2019, from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by Circle K, and its decisions on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Entrants in the Sweepstakes hereby: (a) release Circle K and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs, or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury, and death arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, and merchandise delivery; and (b) indemnify, hold harmless, and defend the Released Parties from and against any and all liability or loss and against all claims or actions identified in the foregoing Section 8(a) or relating thereto. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, wireless, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Circle K on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or via mobile device transmission or any combination thereof. No responsibility is assumed for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer/mobile device related to or resulting from downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes, for any unavailability of telephone lines, connections, or cellular telephone service, or for any other technical malfunctions that may interfere with any entrant’s attempt to enter. Any attempt to deliberately damage any service or website or to undermine the legitimate operations of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of civil or criminal laws, and Circle K reserves the right to disqualify and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Circle K reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes in whole or in part for any reason without prior notice. THE SWEEPSTAKES AND PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZES OR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR INFORMATION RELATING TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: All federal, state, local, and other tax obligations arising from this Sweepstakes, including without limitation winning any prizes will be the sole responsibility of each prizewinner. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution, cash redemption, assignment, or transfer of any prize is permitted, but Circle K reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable for any reason. Unclaimed prizes may be awarded to alternate entrants. Potential winners will be notified initially by email or telephone call. Once contacted, potential winners will be sent a potential winner packet via email and will be required to submit identification and to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity Release, and Liability Waiver within five (5) days of attempted notification or the prizes may be forfeited. Except where prohibited by law, any winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Circle K to use the prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. All potential winners are subject to verification, including without limitation verification of eligibility, compliance with these Official Rules, and completion of release forms. In addition, Circle K reserves the right to require a confidential background check upon a potential winner to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Sweepstakes will not bring Circle K into public disrepute, contempt, scandal, or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sweepstakes or Circle K, as determined by Circle K in its sole discretion, and that the awarding of the prize to the potential winner will not violate applicable U.S. laws or regulations. In addition, Circle K reserves the right to require the potential winner to submit the information necessary for the confidential background check and authorize the check through electronic means designated by Circle K in order to expedite the process of verifying the potential winner as eligible to receive the prize. If a potential winner fails to submit the information for the background check and authorize the check electronically where instructed to do so by Circle K, or Circle K determines in its sole discretion that the awarding of the prize may violate applicable U.S. laws or regulations; Circle K may disqualify the potential winner. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if a potential winner is not verified as eligible or cleared via the background check, or if a potential winner is otherwise determined to be ineligible to receive a prize, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner in Circle K’s sole discretion. The Sweepstakes is void outside of Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi Florida, and where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the State of Florida will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules. In the event that the Sweepstakes is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, Circle K reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Sweepstakes, or to disqualify entrants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, the Released Parties will not have any liability to any entrants who are disqualified due to such action.
- WINNERS LIST/RULES: For Sweepstakes winner information (available after September 30, 2019), or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope specifying “Winners List” or “Official Rules” to: The Coca-Cola Presents Circle K Pay Your Bills Sweepstakes, c/o Ott Communications, 13100 Magisterial Place, Suite 202, Louisville, Kentucky 40223. Requests must be received by November 1, 2019.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is presented by Circle K Stores, Inc., 935 E. Tallmadge Avenue, Akron, OH 44310, which, at their sole discretion, may delegate any of its duties and responsibilities under these Official Rules to its printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the presentation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation Ott Communications, 13100 Magisterial Place, Suite 202, Louisville, Kentucky 40223.
©2019 Circle K Stores, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CIRCLE K® is a registered trademark owned by Circle K Stores Inc. Coca-Cola® is registered trademark owned by The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
The Coca-Cola Company is a promotional partner only in this Sweepstakes; it is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the collection of the entries, or the conduct of the draws.
Any third-party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third-party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes may be advertised on social media sites/platforms, but this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, such social media sites/platforms (such as Twitter, Instagram or Facebook).