Hoosier Lottery Official Rules
1. HOW IT WORKS: From May 4, 2022 through May 31, 2022 (“Promotional Period”), contestants may visit participating Circle K ("Sponsor") locations and enter for a chance to win a free XL Circle K Polar Pop. The odds of being selected as a winner depend upon the number of entries throughout the duration of the promotion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only open and offered to legal U.S. residents who reside in Indiana and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Circle K and/or the State Lottery Commission (“Commission”) and/or IGT, the integrated services provider of the Commission (together with the Commission, “Hoosier Lottery”), and immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household as the above entities are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO PLAY: Purchase a $2 Big Money Bingo Fast Play ticket for a chance to randomly win a free XL Circle K Polar Pop at a participating Circle K store in Indiana during the Promotional Period. One (1) coupon per customer per day. Not valid with any other offer or coupon. No copies are allowed. Winning coupons will print instantly at the point of purchase via the Hoosier Lottery terminal.
4. HOW TO PLAY WITHOUT PURCHASE: To enter by mail without a purchase, print your complete name, complete mailing address (no P.O. boxes), city, state, zip code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), valid daytime and evening phone numbers, and email address on a 3” x 5” card and mail your entry with first-class postage to: Hoosier Lottery Terminal Promotion, 4080 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, P. O. Box 347, Columbus, Indiana 47201. Limit ten (10) entries per household per day. Each entry must be mailed in a separate envelope, and all entries must be received by Sponsor by 11:59 PM on May 31, 2022. Failure to comply with this or any other Official Rules will result in disqualification. No mechanically reproduced entries are permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void. Not responsible for lost, late, damaged, postage due, misdirected entries or entries not received by the entry deadline. The chances of winning for a mail in entry is equal to the chances of winning via in-store coupon entry. The number of random drawings for contestants entering via mail in entry shall be in proportion to the total number of mail in entries received/instant coupons generated.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES:
Five Thousand (5,000) players will be winners, each winner will be awarded a coupon for a size XL Polar Pop. Maximum retail value for total of all (5,000) prizes is $4,950.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: The prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be given to the winning Contestants at the point of purchase via the Hoosier Lottery terminal. All taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. Entries not legitimately obtained and/or used in accordance with these Official Rules are void. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All potential winning entries are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contestants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Circle K, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this promotion.
Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Circle K, the Hoosier Lottery, and those acting under their authority to use a winner’s name, photograph, voice and/or likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide on the World Wide Web, without notice or review or approval. Circle K is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Entrants in the Promotion hereby: (a) release Circle K, the Commission, IGT Indiana, LLC, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs, or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury, and death arising out of participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, and merchandise delivery; and (b) indemnify, hold harmless, and defend the Released Parties from and against any and all liability or loss and against all claims or actions identified in the foregoing Section 7(a) or relating thereto.
The Released Parties assume no responsibility for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, wireless, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Circle K on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or via mobile device transmission or any combination thereof. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for injury or damage to an entrant’s or other person’s computer/mobile device related to or resulting from downloading materials in the Promotion, for unavailability of telephone lines, connections, or cellular telephone service, or for other technical malfunctions that may interfere with any entrant’s attempt to enter. An attempt to deliberately damage a service or website or to undermine the legitimate operations of the Promotion may be a violation of civil or criminal laws, and Circle K reserves the right to disqualify and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
Circle K reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion in whole or in part for any reason without prior notice.
The Promotion and prizes are provided “as-is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
The Released Parties will not be responsible or liable for damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of an entrant’s acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of prizes or access to or use of the Promotion or information relating to this Section 7.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Federal, state, local, and other tax obligations arising from this Promotion, including without limitation winning any prizes will be the sole responsibility of each prizewinner. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution, cash redemption, assignment, or transfer of a prize is permitted, but Circle K reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an offered prize is unavailable for any reason. Unclaimed prizes may be awarded to alternate entrants.
Potential winners are subject to verification, including without limitation verification of eligibility, compliance with these Official Rules, and completion of release forms. In addition, Circle K reserves the right to require a confidential background check of a potential winner to help ensure that the use of such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring Circle K into public disrepute, contempt, scandal, or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Promotion or Circle K, as determined by Circle K in its sole discretion, and that the awarding of the prize to the potential winner will not violate applicable U.S. laws or regulations. In addition, Circle K reserves the right to require the potential winner to submit the information necessary for a confidential background check and authorize the check through electronic means designated by Circle K to expedite the process of verifying whether the potential winner is eligible to receive the prize. If a potential winner fails to submit the requested information for a background check and authorize the check electronically where instructed to do so by Circle K, or Circle K determines in its sole discretion that the awarding of the prize may violate applicable U.S. laws or regulations; Circle K may disqualify the potential winner. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if a potential winner is not verified as eligible or cleared via the background check, or if a potential winner is otherwise determined to be ineligible to receive a prize, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner in Circle K’s sole discretion.
The Promotion is void outside of Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, and where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
This Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the State of Indiana will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating to this Promotion and these Official Rules.
If the Promotion is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, Circle K reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Promotion, or to disqualify entrants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, the Released Parties will not have any liability to any entrants who are disqualified due to such action.
9. OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of “Official Rules” send a written request to: Hoosier Lottery Terminal Promotion, 4080 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, P. O. Box 347, Columbus, Indiana 47201. Requests must be received by May 31, 2022.
10. SPONSOR: The Promotion is presented by Mac’s Convenience Stores LLC, 4080 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, P. O. Box 347, Columbus, Indiana 47201, which, at its sole discretion, may delegate any of its duties and responsibilities under these Official Rules to its printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and other companies associated with the presentation of the Promotion.