THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION.
FRITO-LAY CIRCLE K FIFA WOMEN’S WORLD CUP™ JERSEY SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”) OFFICIAL RULES.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (19 or older for residents of Alabama or Nebraska) at time of entry. Void where prohibited. The following persons are not eligible to participate or win: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and Circle K (“Administrator”) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes(“Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
2. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on August 8, 2023 at the time of the Sweepstakes Post (defined below) and ends on August 10, 2023 at 8:59:59 p.m. Central Time (“CT”) (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Twitter time clock is the official time-keeping device of the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, watch for the post on @circlekstores on Twitter (Twitter.com/circlekstores) about the Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes Post”), follow @circlekstores, like the post and use your personal Twitter account to comment on the Sweepstakes Post with #CircleKSweepstakes(“Hashtag”) (altogether, the “Entry”) using either your mobile device or a desktop/laptopcomputer. An Entrant must be a registered user of Twitter and follow Sponsor’s Twitter handle @circlekstores. The Hashtag MUST be included in your Entry for the Entry to be considered valid. By using the Hashtag, you are consenting to receive direct messages (“DM”) via Twitter if you are selected as a potential winner. Entry Limit: One (1) entry per person/Twitter account. To create a free Twitter account, follow the onscreen instructions to register at http://twitter.com. To become a follower of @circlekstores, visit Twitter.com/circlekstoresand choose to follow. Your Twitter setting must be set to “unprotected” and “public” for your Entry to be viewable by Administrator and allow direct messages from anyone so that you may be contacted by Administrator if you are selected as a potential winner. Entries will not be judged.Any content included within the Entry will not be judged or used in any way to determine a potential winner. However, any Entry containing inappropriate content, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be considered an invalid Entry and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify entrant from further participation in the Sweepstakes. Multiple entrants may not share the same Twitter account. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she isthe authorized account holder of the Twitter account associated with the winning Entry and/or an eligible entrant. Use of multiple Twitter accounts or the manipulation of an entrant’s contact information for the purpose of obtaining more than one (1) entryis prohibited and such persons will be disqualified, and all their Entries shall be deemed invalid.Incomplete, illegible, deceptive,or garbled Entries are not eligible.Sponsor is not responsible for misspellings, typographical errors, or other issues that may affect the ability to locate or record an Entry.Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if they tamper with the entry process or if their fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. Each Entry must be manually key stroked by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive submissions of Entries will be disqualified.In Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules and/or the Twitter Rules and Policies at https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules. In the event of a conflict between the SweepstakesOfficial Rules and Twitter Rules and Policies, the Sweepstakes Official Rules shall govern.If entering with a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.Mobile entry is not required to submit an Entry or win a prize in this Sweepstakes.4.RANDOM DRAWING: The potential winner will be selected on or about August 8, 2023from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator,whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE DETAILS: One (1) prize will be awarded, consisting of a FIFA Women's World Cup™ signed jersey. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is $95.00.
6.WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified via DMthrough their Twitter account used to submit their Entry and will be required to respond to the notification (as stated within the notification) within seventy-two (72) hours to accept prize and receive further instructions on how to claim prize. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet or wireless service or a change in winner’s social media account or email address, which may result in a potential winner not receiving prize notification. If (i) the prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable; (ii) thepotential winner does not respond to the notification (as instructed within the notification); (iii) a potential winner cannot be verified or is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize may be forfeitedandawarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any undelivered emails or unanswered DM’s, including without limitation, emails or DMs that are not received because of potential winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Sweepstakes email, including any winner notification email, to a spam or junk folder. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated within these Official Rules, no compensation will be givento such individual who forfeited the prize. Prize will be shipped within twelve (12) weeks of winner verification.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, wireless, electronic, Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the network in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the network unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of entrant’s Twitter account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the uploading or processing of Entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer or web-enabled device resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Twitter account used during the entry process. A potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that they are the authorized account holder of such account. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPHS SHALL NOT APPLY TO A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY TO THE EXTENT DAMAGES TO SUCH NEW JERSEY RESIDENT ARE THE RESULT OF SPONSOR OR PROMOTION PARTIES’ NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACT(S) OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree (i) to release and hold harmless- Sponsor, Promotion Parties, X Corp., and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from any and all claims, actions, losses, injuries, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii)under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, incidental or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (iii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (iv) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. By accepting a prize, recipients (i) agree that Sponsor, the Promotion Parties, X Corp., and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and (ii) grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority, and each of their respective designees the right to use their name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements, biographical information, and Entry (which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone or with other works, as solely determined by Sponsor) at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation or consideration, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes (including any prize) is compromised, modified or canceled due to pandemics or epidemics(including COVID-19), outbreaks of infectious disease or any other public health crisis including quarantine measures of any government authority or other restrictions, weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, government restriction, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by September21, 2023to: Frito-Lay Circle K FIFA Women's World Cup™ Jersey Sweepstakes Winner’s List, c/o GSE, PO Box 130, Dept. 23-8114-06, Glencoe, MN 55336-0130.
11. SPONSOR: Frito-Lay, Inc., 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024.
© 2023 Frito-Lay North America, Inc.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with X Corp. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to X Corp. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes shall be directed to Sponsor and not to X Corp.