Monster Live Nation Ticket Giveaway 2020
MONSTER ENERGY CANADA LTD.
”Circle K West / Monster Live Nation Ticket Giveaway”
1. The “Circle K West / Monster Live Nation Ticket Giveaway” (the “Contest”) is only open to legal residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and NWT, who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry, except employees, representatives and agents, and members of their immediate families (i.e. parents, spouses, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) of Monster Energy Canada Ltd. (“Monster” or “Sponsor”), Circle K Stores, Inc. (“Circle K”), participating Circle K stores (subsidiaries of Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.), Live Nation Canada, Inc. (“Live Nation”), the fulfillment administrator: LPi Communications Group Inc. (“LPi Group”), and their respective affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, participating promotional partners, retailers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters and any company involved in the creation, design, execution, production, or fulfillment of the Contest (the “Contest Entities”).
2. Sponsor: Monster Energy Canada Ltd.
Agreement to Official Rules
3. By participating in the Contest, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to, and accepts, these official rules (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of the Sponsor and Circle K, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
4. The Contest begins at 12:01 AM Mountain Time ("MT"), on May 26, 2020 and ends at 11:59 PM MT, on June 22, 2020 (collectively the "Promotion Period").
How to Enter
5. No Purchase Necessary. To enter visit FB@CIRCLEKWESTERNCANADA click on the link for the “Circle K West / Monster Live Nation Ticket Giveaway” promotion and complete the on-line registration by providing the following information: first name; last name; home address; valid email address; date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY); and telephone number including area code (XXX-XXX-XXXX), and consent to receiving electronic messages, and the collection, use, storage, and disclosure of personal information to Circle K for the purposes of this Sweepstakes. Normal time and data rates, if any, charged by the entrants' Internet service or mobile provider will apply.
6. No mail-in entries will be accepted.
7. All entries must be received no later than the Sweepstakes Closing Time. Entries, which are incomplete, late, lost, irregular in any way or sent by an unauthorized method are void and will not be eligible or accepted at the time of the draw. Limit one entry per day per person.
8. Entries will only be accepted as described herein and will not be accepted by any other means. The potential winner will be identified as the authorized account holder of the phone number used to enter the Contest.
9. Grand Prize: There are twenty (20) Grand Prizes available to be won. Each is one (1) pair of Live Nation produced and promoted concert tickets. The estimated approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $200.00 CAD; the actual ARV of the Prize may vary depending on the concert and location chosen by winner, and approved by Monster. Grand Prize winner and guest are solely responsible for their own travel arrangements and costs. Guest must also be over the age of majority in their province of residence.
For all ticket prizes: Tickets are subject to availability, venue capacity, artist and age restrictions. Tickets to a particular concert are not guaranteed. Parking, travel and accommodations not included and are the sole responsibility of winner and guest. Winner and guest must abide by all venue policies. Live Nation reserves the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner or winner’s guest who it and/or venue personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring Live Nation into disrepute. Winner must select concert at the time of prize acceptance or forfeits the prize. Resale of tickets is prohibited.
10. Prize suppliers are independent parties over which Sponsor does not exercise any control. Sponsor is not responsible for the acts or omissions of these suppliers nor does it assume responsibility for any warranty, claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment to any prize winner.
11. Prize must be accepted as awarded, and may not be assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash value. In case of the unavailability of any prize, Monster reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
12. A random draw from all eligible entries will be made on June 23, 2020. The draw will take place at approximately 3:00 PM MT, to select twenty (20) potential Grand Prize winners. Only one (1) prize per household will be awarded.
13. The odds of winning a prize in this Contest depends on the total number of valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
Requirements of Potential Winners
14. To be declared a potential Prize winner, the selected entrant who is eligible for a Prize will be required to correctly answer unaided (mechanical or otherwise), a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question at a predetermined mutually convenient time. Following the draw described herein, the selected entrant will be contacted by email or by phone at the telephone number provided by the entrant. If the selected entrant cannot be reached personally without leaving a message by telephone within two (2) business days of the first phone call made and after a minimum of two (2) attempts by a Monster representative, and if such selected entrant fails to execute and return a declaration and release form within five (5) business days from the date of receipt thereof, or if he or she does not otherwise comply with these Official Rules, his or her entry will be forfeited and the next selected entrant drawn will be contacted on the third (3rd) day and such process may be repeated at the discretion of the Sponsor.
15. As a condition of winning and accepting receipt of any Prize, Prize winners and Guest must sign a declaration and release, in the form requested by Monster, confirming compliance with the Contest Official Rules, acceptance of the prize as awarded, and releasing Monster and all the Contest Entities.
18. Contest Entities will treat all personal information in accordance with relevant privacy laws. It is the intention of Monster that all personal information provided in connection with the Contest be kept confidential and used only for the purposes outlined herein or as permitted in Contest Entities’ Privacy Policies.
20. By entering this Contest, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules and with the decisions of Sponsor and Circle K as they relate thereto.
21. By entering the Contest, the winner agrees to sign a Declaration, as described above. In addition, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name, place of residence and image in any publicity carried out by Contest Entities without compensation.
22. By accepting a Prize in connection with this Contest, winners agree to release, remise and forever discharge Sponsor, its parent, participating Circle K Stores, Inc., and all affiliates thereof from any claims, liabilities or damages incurred in connection with the delivery, installation, use and consumption of the prize.
23. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries, codes and release documents or for any problems or failures. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of entries in the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest or cause it to not comply with any applicable law having jurisdiction over Sponsor, then, subject to regulatory approval when required, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest without notice.
24. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules or tampering with the Contest process. Sponsor reserves the right to refuse an entry from a person whose eligibility is in question or who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to participate. Any attempt by anyone to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is in violation of criminal and civil laws and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or other legal remedy to the fullest extent permitted by law.
25. All decisions of Sponsor in connection with this Contest are final and binding in all respects. Each prize must be accepted as awarded. Each prize is non-transferable.
26. All entries become the property of Monster Energy Canada Ltd. and will not be returned.
27. This Contest and the terms and conditions contained in these Official Rules, shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
28. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and is void where prohibited.
29. These Official Rules are available at FB@CIRCLEKWESTERNCANADA
30. All disputes, disagreements, controversies, questions or claims arising out of or relating to this Contest, including, without limitation, with respect to its execution, validity, application, interpretation, performance, breach, termination or enforcement (“Disputes”), shall be (a) resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (b) shall be determined by a sole Arbitrator (the “Arbitrator”) under the Arbitration Act, 1991 (Ontario) (the “Act”). The resolution of Disputes pursuant to this section shall be final and binding upon the parties, and there shall be no appeal therefrom, including, without limitation, any appeal to a court on a question of law, a question of fact or a question of mixed fact and law. In addition: (a) section 7(2) of the Act will not apply to the arbitration; (b) unless the parties otherwise agree, the Arbitrator will be appointed by a judge of the Superior Court of Justice of Ontario on the application of any party on notice to all the other parties. No individual shall be appointed as Arbitrator unless he or she agrees in writing to be bound by the provisions of this Article; (c) the arbitration shall take place in the City of Toronto unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties; (d) subject to the Act, the Arbitrator may conduct the arbitration in the manner the Arbitrator considers appropriate; (e) the language to be used in the arbitration shall be English; (f) within seven (7) calendar days after appointment the arbitrator shall set the hearing date, which shall be within ninety (90) calendar days after the filing date of the demand for arbitration unless a later date is required for a good cause shown. The parties agree to a mutual exchange of relevant documents and the taking of up to a maximum of five (5) depositions by each party to last no more than two (2) calendar days in aggregate for each party; (g) the parties desire that any Dispute should be conducted in strict confidence and that there shall be no disclosure to any person of the existence of the Dispute or any aspect of the Dispute except as is necessary for the resolution of the Dispute; and (h) the Arbitrator shall have the right to determine all questions of law and jurisdiction, including questions as to whether a claim is arbitral, and shall have the right to grant legal and equitable relief including injunctive relief and the right to grant permanent and interim injunctive relief, and final and interim damages awards. The Arbitrator shall also have the discretion to award costs, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, reasonable expert's fees and expenses, reasonable witnesses' fees and expenses pre-award and post-award interest and costs of the arbitration.
31. The Claw Icon and all MONSTER ENERGY trademarks are owned by Monster Energy Company and/or its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies. Other trademarks appearing are the property of their respective owners.
Live Nation is not a sponsor of this Promotion and is in no way responsible for the administration of the Promotion, the verification of participants or the fulfillment of merchandise items. All inquiries regarding the Promotion should be directed to Sponsor and not to Live Nation. Live Nation, Concert Cash, VIP Nation, TicketsNow and TicketExchange by Ticketmaster are trademarks of Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.
This contest is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with the contest. Facebook is released from any responsibility to entrants or participants.