At Circle K, the health and safety of our employees and customer is our key priority. We are carefully following the guidelines of the World Health Organization as well as federal and provincial health authorities and have dedicated teams in place who are following their advice.
In many areas where we operate, our stores have been designated as part of the critical emergency infrastructure, and we are staying open and true to our mission of making our customer’s lives a little easier every day – even difficult days. We have also done much work to increase even further the safety at our locations including:
• Stringent cleaning measures several times daily anywhere hands may go from surfaces, screens, pumps, restrooms and more.
• Increasing safety, hygiene, and packaging around food and beverages
• Installing clear barriers at cash registers to protect customers and employees from coughs, sneezes or other possible exposure
• Reinforcing best hygiene practices through digital media and display screens at registers
• Marking stores for social distancing at the checkout line
Our store employees are on the front-line of this crisis, and we have put together additional financial and healthcare measures to support them. We know that our customers are coming to us to buy hygiene and other emergency supplies, and our teams are hard at work to increase our stock to meet your needs.