Sr. IT Analyst, Retail Systems - LoyaltyLOCATION: Tempe, AZ, Laval, Toronto, Columbus, IN, or North Carolina
JOB TYPE: Full-time
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
OPENING DATE: 2016/07/08
CLOSING DATE: 2016/12/31
JOB TITLE Sr. IT Analyst, Retail Systems - Loyalty
COMPANY: Circle K Stores Inc. – Shared Services
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Manager, Engineering and Tools
LOCATION: Tempe, AZ, Laval, Toronto, Columbus, IN, or North Carolina
NOTICE NUMBER: SRITA-AND
OPENING DATE: 06/22/2016
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
This position performs as a subject matter expert for Circle K Retail Systems. Provides deep knowledge of retail systems and loyalty solutions for convenience store, fuel, and food service operations including point of sale, back office, fuel and payment systems. Defines cross functional requirements, analyzes and estimates costs of solutions, and creates technical designs that support business initiatives and multiple loyalty projects. Acts as a key participant in defining the strategic business and technology roadmap for all loyalty solutions. Provides process re-engineering and process improvement for loyalty solution delivery including hardware and software systems. Delivers solutions that meet cross functional requirements and follows defined IT processes.
- Provide specialist level technical expertise for Circle K retail systems and business partners.
- Lead requirements gathering with IT, Business, and Third-Party vendors for business and technology strategic roadmap development.
- Lead technical design and solution architecture based on business requirements and strategic business and technology roadmap.
- Evaluates and delivers new technologies and solutions, including hardware and software, and provides documentation for store solutions and projects.
- Delivers assignments and project deliverables within specified time frames, adhering to established standards and guidelines individually and as a member of a team.
- Communicates with internal customers, vendors, peers, and management teams to provide updates and project status.
- Works with others to facilitate completion of assignments\projects on time.
- Recognizes, documents, and implements process/project improvements.
- Ensures that established change and release management processes are followed.
- Assists with creating or enhancing documentation for retail systems solutions and projects.
- Provides training documentation to support teams as appropriate.
- Participates in scheduled meetings with key team members to review project feedback, tasks, action items, and lessons learned.
- Provide specialist level problem resolution for Production Support Issues.
- Interact with internal and Third-Party technical resources for problem resolution and\or major issues.
- Performs other job duties as required.
- BS degree in IT field or equivalent combination of education and experience-based learning.
- 5 - 7 years of experience\knowledge of retail systems, payment, and loyalty transaction processing.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and customer service skills; must be detail oriented with an ability to meet deadlines with limited supervision.
- Follows IT standard protocol for change\release management.
- Requires good presentation and communication skills as well as team participation.
- Must be able to interact with management and team in a predominantly remote work environment.
- Ability to read and listen, and communicate effectively to various audiences, orally and written.
- Ability to process information, including gathering, interpreting, assessing, organizing, and verifying data and material problems with computer hardware and software.
- Ability to effectively research, analyze and evaluate information to make decisions, solve problems and achieve goals.
- Physical Demands: Work requires frequent sitting, standing, walking, and use of keyboard/computer. Work requires occasional bending, reaching and lifting/moving up to 35 pounds. Work is subject to significant telephone contact with employees and customers and can be stressful.
- Working Conditions: Normal office environment with little or no exposure to adverse working conditions. Work can include long hours, weekends, holidays, occasional trips outside the area and overnight stays.
Job Requirements (Preferred):
· Experience with Radiant POS, Verifone POS, and or PDI (Back Office) solutions.
· Experience delivering loyalty solutions in a retail environment.
· Experience with loyalty host providers and/or mobile application development partners.
· Experience creating strategic roadmaps, technical designs, and business requirement documents.
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Job duties may change with or without advance notice.
PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR SUPERVISOR OF YOUR INTENT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION BY OBTAINING HIS/HER SIGNATURE ON THE INTERNAL POSTING APPLICATION FORM. AFTER APPROVAL, SEND THE FORM & RESUME TO:
Manager, IT Retail Systems
Circle K Stores, Inc.
Sanford Support Center