Senior Manager, Retail Systems Project ManagementLOCATION: Shared Services Columbus, Sanford, Laval or Tempe
JOB TYPE: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
OPENING DATE: 2017/03/27
CLOSING DATE: 2017/04/01
JOB TITLE: Senior Manager – Retail Systems Project Management
COMPANY: Circle K Stores Inc.
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Director – Retail Systems
LOCATION: Shared Services Columbus, Sanford, Laval or Tempe.
OPENING DATE: 03/24/2017
CLOSING DATE: 04/01/2017
The Senior Manager – Retail Systems Project Management leads and supports a team of project management professionals to coordinate and support projects related to the Circle K and Alimentation Couche-Tard store environments. Retail systems projects include, but are not limited to: Store POS, PINPads, EMV, Loyalty, Security, Tools, and Systems integration. Projects are executed through the use of company, vendor, and contracted resources. The Senior Manager is responsible for the continued development of, and conformance to, standard processes, tools, and materials within a larger Project Management framework. This individual will apply proven communication, organization, problem-solving and leadership skills to ensure successful deployment and positive impact to the business. Most importantly, the Senior Manager – Retail Systems Project Management develops and ensures the success of their team
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Operates as a member of the Retail Systems Leadership Team and provides overall direction for Retail Systems programs, projects, and processes.
· Coordinates internal and external resources to achieve delivery goals.
· Leads Retail Systems planning process and regular meetings.
· Participates in Retail Systems governance process.
· Aligns Project Managers to a dynamic project portfolio.
· Aligns projects through a program management process.
· Clearly communicates the status, risks, and progress of in-flight projects through standard communications vehicles.
· Ensures projects stay on budget, on schedule and within budget.
· Follows and provides recommendations to improve project management processes and tools.
· Works with stakeholders to minimize business disruption as a result of projects.
· Provides training, coaching, counseling and discipline for employees to maximize performance and morale.
· Plans, monitors, appraises and adjusts job results.
· Coaches, guides and develops project managers.
· Manages vendors and partners to deliver systems.
· Liaises with internal and external teams to confirm and improve quality assurance, documentation, and configuration.
· Motivates and sets the tone for a positive work environment, exhibits behavior in accordance with the “Light of Day” policy.
· Bachelor’s Degree in an information technology and/or management field, and/or equivalent management and work experience
· 5-7 years of IT management experience with deep knowledge of IT Project Management.
· Knowledge of Retail Systems and Point of Sales systems is preferred.
· Knowledge of service, hardware, and application delivery.
· Proven experience with managing vendors.
· Excellent project management skills and substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
· Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
· Strong customer-service orientation.
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Ability to work irregular hours.
· Ability to sit for long periods of time.
· Ability to operate computer keyboard for data entry.
· Ability to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
Job duties may change with or without notice
PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR SUPERVISOR AND BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER OF YOUR INTENT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION and obtain their WRITTEN APPROVAL.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO:
Director Retail Systems Planning & Deployment