Refrigeration/HVAC TechnicianLOCATION: Jacksonville, FL
JOB TYPE: Full Time
OPENING DATE: 2017/03/15
CLOSING DATE: 2017/03/24
JOB TITLE: Technician, Refrigeration
REPORTS TO: Territory Service Manager
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
LOCATION: Region 1400 – Florida (Jacksonville, FL)
NOTICE NUMBER: RT-STOK314
OPENING DATE: 03/14/2017
CLOSING DATE: 03/24/2017
Responsible for the installation, service, maintenance, and repair of commercial air conditioning and refrigeration equipment through regular and timely service calls to Circle K convenience store locations.
· Maintains working climate by installing, repairing, and servicing Refrigeration, and air conditioning systems.
· Keeps equipment, systems, and building ready for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring repairing faulty or inoperative Refrigeration & HVAC systems and associated equipment.
· Ability to diagnose electrical problems both inside and outside of equipment
· Working knowledge of how to replace any parts of the seal system of a Refrigeration or HVAC unit.
· Ability to weld and solder copper and steel tubing.
· Complies with local, state, and federal codes and standards by directing and monitoring the work of vendors, contractors, inspecting Refrigeration & HVAC systems, and equipment.
· Implements changes, expansions and additions to Refrigeration & HVAC systems by identifying problems; keeping abreast of new developments; using statistics and equipment history reports.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Maintains Refrigeration & HVAC maintenance parts and equipment inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed parts and equipment; placing and expediting orders for parts and equipment; verifying receipt of parts and equipment.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· High school diploma
· Requires 1- 2 years’ experience, light commercial Refrigeration & HVAC
· Must be EPA Certified in refrigerant recovery
· Must have the manual dexterity to operate equipment, work in confined spaces, ability to use hand/electric cart, ability to use power and hand tools, requires crouching and/or crawling, and ability to use a ladder.
· Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple changing priorities and ability to work independently.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and must be insurable as a driver. Requires driving a company vehicle to different store locations throughout the division, which include, but are not limited to, the geographic area(s) listed above.
Job duties may change with or without advance notice.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: