HVAC/Refrigeration TechnicianLOCATION: Dallas, TX
JOB TYPE: Full Time
OPENING DATE: 2017/12/07
CLOSING DATE: 2017/12/12
JOB TITLE HVAC/Refrigeration Technician (Formerly CST Refrigeration/HVAC II)
COMPANY: Circle K Stores Inc.
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Dustin Mitchell
LOCATION: Dallas (Heritage CST Brands)
OPENING DATE: 12/6/17
CLOSING DATE: 12/12/17
Responsible for the installation, service, maintenance, and repair of commercial air conditioning and refrigeration equipment through regular and timely service calls to Circle K convenience store locations. .
(Note: The responsibilities listed are not all-inclusive, and are subject to change at any time.)
· Maintains working climate by installing, repairing, and servicing Refrigeration, and air conditioning systems.
· Keeps equipment, systems, and building ready for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring repairing faulty or inoperative Refrigeration & HVAC systems and associated equipment.
· Ability to diagnose electrical problems both inside and outside of equipment.
· Working knowledge of how to replace any parts of the seal system of a Refrigeration or HVAC unit.
· Ability to weld and solder coper and steel tubing.
· Complies with local, state, and federal codes and standards by directing and monitoring the work of vendors, contractors, inspecting Refrigeration & HVAC systems, and equipment.
· Implements changes, expansions and additions to Refrigeration & HVAC systems by indentifying problems; keeping abreast of new developments; using statistics and equipment history reports.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops: reviewing professional publications.
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Maintains Refrigeration & HVAC maintenance parts and equipment inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed parts and equipment; placing and expediting orders for parts and equipment; verifying receipt of parts and equipment.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Performs general maintenance and preventative maintenance on building and other C-store equipment at assigned stores. Examples of job duties include, but not limited to, dumpster repairs, light carpentry, floor repairs, restroom repairs, pothole patching, hanging signage, trash removal, door repairs, locks, decaling, lighting, etc.
· Maintains work schedule for assigned area of responsibility.
· Completes special projects as requested by management.
· Participates in field visits and meeting as requested by management.
· Promptly and effectively communicates with both internal and external customers.
• High school diploma or GED
• Requires 1-2 years’ experience, light commercial Refrigeration & HVAC
• Must be EPA Certified in refrigerant recovery
• Requires manual dexterity to operate equipment, work in confined spaces, ability to use hand/electric cart, ability to use power and hand tools and ability to use a ladder.
• Possess valid drivers’ license and be insurable as a driver.
• Requires sharing in after-hours on-call service functions
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple changing priorities.
• Ability to work independently in high priority, confidential and demanding business environment
• Ability to crouch, crawl, push, pull, bend, stoop, and/or reach
• Ability to carry, erect, and climb ladders
• Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
Send your resume to:
Seandhi Vincent @ Seandhi.email@example.com