At Circle K, we are committed to ensuring a safe work environment for our employees and providing our customers with a safe, clean and friendly experience each time they visit our stores. We are reinforcing our cleaning and sanitation procedures with increased numbers of alcohol-based hand sanitizers stations available at our locations for customer and employee use. We are also ensuring that all store employees have access to protective gloves with clear guidelines on appropriate usage, and we are increasing cleaning supply stocks at all our locations. We have asked all our store teams to go above and beyond to ensure the health and safety of our customers. Additionally, we have taken several measures to educate our employees and customers on best practices to reduce exposure to illness, stressing the importance of:
• Consistent cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched objects and surfaces;
• Frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
• Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth;
• Avoiding close contact with people who are sick;
• Following best practices for cleaning and for handling of food.