As a Circle K Store Manager, you join a diverse team of people on solid career paths in an exciting retail organization. This is true whether you are just starting out, returning to the workforce, or changing careers. You’ll receive outstanding training, pay, and benefits to ensure that customers’ expectations are exceeded each time they shop at Circle K.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Promoting excellent service and resolving customer complaints in a timely, professional manner
- Recruiting, hiring, and training employees, as well as developing the store staff
- Analyzing daily sales and expense information, and developing plans to maximize sales and net profits
- Reaching desired objectives by evaluating and developing specific action plans that address the needs of the store site
An ideal candidate will possess:
- A high school diploma or GED
- Experience in retail, convenience stores, or the petroleum industry
- An ability to work on a computer or acquire the skills necessary to work on a computer at the site
- A valid driver's license and adequate transportation to and from the bank
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) in English
- Apply online
(AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, Kansas City, MO (metro), KS, LA, MS, NC, NM, NV, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA) or visit your local Circle K.
- Apply online
(IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, OH, PA, St. Louis, MO (metro), VT, WV) or visit your local Circle K